Admissions for 2024-2025 STD XI
Steps to fill in Admission Request form
Read all instructions carefully before your proceed
Step 1. Go to the URL: https://bishopcottongirls.pupilpod.net/cms/application_page.php?url_id=1&status=not
Step 2. Fill up the application form by selecting the branch you desire.
Note: Before filling up the application form please keep the following ready:
i. Latest marks card / pre final marks card issued by your School
ii. Scanned or digital passport size photo of 200 pixels by 200 pixels max size. The photo should not be smaller than 150 by 150 pixels.
iii. Caste certificate if applying under SC /ST. Please note the certificate should be issued by the Thashildar
iv. Transfer certificate or Migration Certificate if available
v. Scanned copy of student and parent signatures
Step 3. Once the form is submitted you will not be able to make any changes to the application form. Please review the form by using previous and back button before submitting.
Step 4. You will get an acknowledgement by email confirming your submission.
Step 5.Students can apply for more than one stream eg: Science / Commerce / Arts.
Points to Note:
1. Ensure that you have scanned copies of the following documents in .jpeg or .jpg format
- Birth Certificate issued by BBMP or for other states an equivalent statutory authority.
- CSI Membership Certificate issued by the Presbyter-in-charge of the Church – KCD (if CSI member).
- Baptism Certificate of child (if CSI member).
- Church Membership Certificate (if Christian other than CSI).
- Passport photo of child max size 200×200 pixels.
- Address proof – Aadhaar, DL, Voters ID, Passport.
2. Please ensure that each scanned copy is not more than 500 KB. Use file optimizer such as http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx to reduce file size.
3. All fields are mandatory as applicable.
4. In case of a surge or high demand while filling the form, the connection may go down. You can login later and complete the application – before the due date
5. Filling / Submitting an application form does not guarantee admission to the School